Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spin Bike Brake Pads Squeal

I ride alone

Again such a night in Los Angeles
My passport is restless in my boot
My thoughts have wings - they wonder
They tell me, do you thin, get lost, flee
And I think about what I'm in Paris
dreams of good wine, women and beautiful things
I think about my life - here, at night on Highway
about the life of a rebel - a rebel king

twenty years she called me a bandit
twenty years I was on the run
twenty years I have defended my honor
Twenty years have I tried to hurt anyone

you say : there is a madman
He stands with his back to the wall
I hear her Talk!
And sometimes I talk to them

Yes it is true, I do not speak much
Yes it is true, there is not much that I know something
But one thing I have learned certain :
You reap what you sow

is there a hawk - high in the sky
A truly magnificent bird
He waits on silver wings,
to the bright word proclaim

And he flies alone then ...

Lee Claton - I ride alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment