Monday, February 28, 2011

James Bond Dresses For Sale

My hair routine

I was asked by the form of Spring if I will not even imagine my hair and make-up routine. A little something to my hair care I gave you yes ever told. Nevertheless, some things have changed now that I would like to introduce you again.

This 4 products I use now for quite some time and I want to change in the near future because nothing of it. I find it almost perfect for me.

First, the Shampoo Lifetex Wella Professionals that my grandmother (!) For Christmas. Since "extra rich" it says nothing at first I did good. Because usually they complain shampoos my hair so that they hang down after a few hours klatschig. Not so with this shampoo. It's enough to even out, only washed my hair every 2 days (usually every day). Then I would need actually not even a flush. They feel smooth and silky. Cost: 8 €

If the company "aiko system" does not know: This is the house brand Müller. And I think the shampoo is great! It is now my shampoo every day and I love it. Cost: ridiculous € 0.65. will
From time to have my hair days where they do not like me. Then I use (just the top) the Guhl almond oil balm rinse . Cost: approx € 3.95

The hair milk from Balea I use now for a very long time and am still convinced of it. I think this is now my 7 bottle. Says it all ^ ^ or cost: ~ € 1.80
Have you also absolute favorites? I'm excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment