Friday, February 11, 2011

Inserting Jpeg Image Into Autocad

Gebäck - Ravioli


leftovers of the most delicious way




ingredients

1 roll puff pastry sausage
radicals as salami and ham 2-3 tablespoons crème fraîche

tomato-orange Chutney
some freshly grated Parmesan

preparation

I have the baking of snack Tupper ausprobiert.Eigentlich me I bought it for the ravioli production .......... I Tried it but for the first time with puff pastry, to test the approach . I also had a few scraps in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.

the chutney mix with crème fraiche. The sausage into very fine cubes and fold into the cream. Roll out the puff pastry and put it into any shape. I would not fill the baked snack describe .... just as much with the part it is three times faster than the conventional way.










Brush the dough with condensed milk and sprinkle with some Parmesan. Then for 20 minutes in the oven. The particles are really cute and class suitable for finger food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment