Saturday, February 26, 2011

Causes Of Urethral Skin Tag

[Swatches] Catrice Sun Glow bronzing powder

In the new assortment of Catrice there are 2 new Bronzer . One of them ("darker skin") I want you today to present times using swatches.

I have chosen for the shade "darker skin", since I enjoy the "lighter skin" was almost a tad too bright. My reason for buying: it is perfectly MATT! (no glitter, etc.)
I previously had the Egyptian soil of Ikos (I was recommended by a dear friend who uses them for years-like greeting at this point). The tendency now, however, to the end. I think the price but quite steep (around 30 €) so I would now look for another solution.
Appears to 9.5 gr . think what I think is very, very long. I think the really great and pigmentation have been the powder to 2 times already chosen to use my absolute favorite.
Price: 3.99 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment