Sunday, February 20, 2011

Durabrand Dvd Player How Much Does It Cost

[Preview] Manhattan ♥ naughty nails

From Aprill 2011 Manhattan is again a new nail polish collection bring in our drugstores and department stores. The Manhattan ♥ naughty nails!
The uncanny desire to please the summer colors make me already very much and I am afraid that I must take a closer look at me \u0026lt;3 As you know I'm excited about the Manhattan-paints!
(Source: google.de)

It will give 5 lakes and 2 Top Coats (which will be a top-Basecoat the same time) are the colors Purple Grey, Baby Pink , Soft Peach, Green and Ocean Blue Frozen (left to right) I think it's great that the paints Manhattan last name, and man sich keine blöden Nummern merken muss!*Daumenhoch* In jedem Fläschchen stecken 11ml Inhalt und kosten werden sie knapp 3,95€. Nicht super günstig aber mMn lohnt sich der Preis wenn die Qualität wie die der anderen Lacke aus dem Standartsortiment ist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment