Monday, March 7, 2011

What Does Greek Values

[Tested] Alverde night cream Alpenrose

Ich neige im Winter immer zu super dry skin. If I have to be a TO catch rich cream, my skin reacts with pimples and blemishes. So I am a typical "combination skin type .
As I've often read about it, that one should resort to the evening rather "night creams" , I went to the local DM for the assortment of "check".
Gentlemen, I had honestly not expected such a selection. Balea, Nivea, L'Oreal, Bebe, etc offer different solutions for my "problem" and so I sniffed and let me through the various products and product packages ^ ^.
have I decided then to alverde night cream "Alpenrose" for the skin from 20 (ok, I've been a couple of years about it * cough *) Except
the fact that I, the packaging very cute think (I am packing victim again) for me was the deciding factor that natural cosmetics is. I noticed that my skin without much chemistry is clearly much better and not as much rumzickt.
content and pricing:
Includes 50ml and it cost € 3.25 . Price seen so perfectly ok.

Packaging:
standing tube with pink cap and pink and white checkered pattern on the tube. Ich finds toll ^ ^.

Smell:
Bei alverde hat mich des öfteren der Duft vom Kauf abgehalten. Diese Creme riecht allerdings echt gut und frisch!

Fazit:
Ich teste die Creme jetzt seit 3 Wochen abends nach dem Abschminken und ich finde sie super. Sie lässt sich gut verteilen, ist ergiebig und meine Haut fühlt sich danach weich und geschmeidig an. Ich schwöre ja auf meine Hauschka-Sachen aber diese Creme hat definitiv Potential, ihnen den Rang abzulaufen!

Aus der Serie gibt es noch weitere tolle Sachen, die ich demnächst mal testen werde.

0 comments:

Post a Comment