Monday, March 7, 2011

Is A Landlord Responsible For Termites

puff cake of recent events ...

There are so things of which one thinks "that happen only to others" or "I do not that happens." Nothing like happened today unfortunately.
My dear S. wrote me an email at work today that there are at our "regular" petrol station, several cases of card fraud. Short explanation: This gas station is a self-service gas station. Does that mean there is no "ticket booth" but are paid directly to the column by card. The fraudsters had papers in front of the card confiscations mounted so as to spy on the data. From a pure security
I checked my account ... And the fact! A decent amount was debited from my account! Shocked, I immediately called the bank and had my Lock account. Since I was completely natural by the wind, I have today made quite early closing time and went to the police. There were then already had multiple stakeholders have the same problem. After I filed a complaint now hope that I get back my amount of the Post Bank (knows it from someone??) And I can put this thing to the "files". One thing I have to say: Actually, I thought, "This happened to me but never". Well, Nope ...


Edit: If you collect money somewhere respects, pinibel on it that read along none of your PIN, and controlled if necessary before the machine etc.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment