Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Duracell Xbox 360 Controller

Support blog No.4 Kangaroopaws Beauty Lounge


HeyHo Beauty Maniacs ;-)
Well, I'll try not to be funny, if I force it does not usually. I just wanted to introduce myself.
So my name is Judith, Judy, but I prefer to be called am, 20 years and now own a while a blog .

Sun I see the way out:
I call him reluctantly beauty blog, although it is really mainly revolves around Beauty, but I also frequently write posts about other things that move me in the moment of interest or even angry. Sometimes you have to make his thoughts air (hm this phrase is only possible with anger or with thoughts as I'm here sometimes abused ???).

My blog is my baby and I am sure that it is also often noted what a freaky, quirky and a little confused person I am. This can be seen best develop at the photos that with me when I FOTD or similar make. I never show, but here are two or three pictures that I've now shot and I think you can see how much I cut faces: D
Haha, I'm otherwise quite normal and try as best it to make my blog. Offered Reviews, Hauls but also comparisons of products. Now and then, when I create it once I make Face, Eyes and Nail of the Day's. And otherwise, I post sometimes, as mentioned above, on other Things.
My technical shortcomings makes my sister compete for me, everything that has to do with the design of the blog, I have to thank her and her being able hands.
Well, I will post this idea does not hold too long, it is already too long, so I feel it at least.
It would please me if you ever look at my past would .

Dearest, lively greetings
Judy

0 comments:

Post a Comment